Among all the aromatic herbs that grow along the paths of Provence, there is one whose lemony freshness revives the body and mind. Its name is Verbena.
When baskets are piled high with freshly harvested green verbena leaves, its distinctive fragrance fills the air around the markets of Provence.
The featured image of this post shows all the lovely goodies in my gift box:
- Eau de Toilette – a sparkling lemon scented fragrance, bright, zesty and light. I would describe it as a summer fragrance but it really wakes me up in the mornings so I use it now, during the dull winter mornings. It’s sunshine in a bottle!
- Body Lotion – enriched with organic verbena extract and grape seed oil, leaving my skin delicately fragranced with an uplifting aroma.
- Shower Gel – the essential oils of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree are great for dry winter skin as I feel all smooth after showering ;).
- Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap – rich in softening and protective shea butter, cleansing but also helps to preserve skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Cooling Hand Cream – this cream moisturises and refreshes, leaving a powdery finish on hands, which is great as I hate oily hand creams.
What is your favourite L’Occitane product and have you tried any of the above?